Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

Baking with Mommy!




Mommy got the itch to bake, which is one of the things Mommy likes to do best! This time it was Mommom's Pumpkin Bread recipe. Bobby was a huge help - he especially enjoyed greasing the pans, which is good because Mommy doesn't like that part AT ALL! The pumpkin breads came out delicious - even without the cloves, which Mommy didn't have. And Bobby got to use the apron from his Halloween costume!


1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hey there! I didn't know you loved baking! You'll have to email me some of your favorite recipes. I'm kind of lacking in the baking dept. And we just got a kitchen aid mixer...so I will have to make it worthwhile! Oh, I also tried playing your new movie...nothing happened. Could be my computer is slow. I will try again!

PS. We are going to be in S.J this weekend! Are you going to be around on Sunday?