Oh My!!! We went Ice Skating for the first time - Bobby AND Mommy! Miraculously, Mommy didn't fall once, but Mommy didn't have the cool walker-thing to help her out! Bobby and John both had a ball! Maybe this will turn into a new pasttime!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
good job Bobby - wish they had those training thinks when I was trying to learn to skate - guess I will stick to 4 wheels under each foot - love to roller skate
Luv ya
Aunt Sandra
It looks like it was a blast! I forgot all about your little skating adventure this weekend. Glad to see pictures! And those walker things are pretty cool!
Ice skating! How fun is that! We have rink here too, which I always forget about. Maybe we'll get to go soon and hopefully I won't fall down like lucky Bobby's Mommy!
~ Jillian
Hiya! I just noticed your Shining star graphic...nice job!
Can't believe he's getting so big already!
Post a Comment